- Helps to prevent infections
- Boosts moisturisation levels
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
A powerful emollient cream that helps skin to natural heal.
Lotil original cream uses a formulation that has been tried and tested for over 100 years, this unique formula re hydrates your skin and helps to prevent infections allowing the skins natural healing process to take place. Applying a small amount will help to relieve broken and cut skin from stinging or causing irritations.
This original cream contains powerful emollients that have outstanding preventive and curative properties. Lotil helps to soften chapped and cracked skin whilst also deeply hydrating the skin, leaving it feeling rejuvenated. Lotil original cream is ideal for use on your hands, elbows, knees, body and face and can also be used on areas that may be affected by Eczema and Psoriasis.
Features of Lotil original cream 114ml
- Non-greasy cream
- Effectively penetrates your skin
- Prevents dry skin
- Handy sized tub
- Revitalises your skin
- Softens chapped and cracked skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Gently massage into your skin using small circular motions until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Lotil cream should be applied after washing, before going to bed and particularly during cold, dry weather.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, p-Chloro-m-Cresol, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here