- Rehydrates your skin
- Trusted ingredients
- Perfect for hands, elbows, knees, body and face
Tried and trusted for over 100 years with outstanding preventive and curative properties.
Lotil original cream has been specially formulated using powerful emollients that rapidly rehydrate your skin, allowing the best possible opportunity for skin regeneration. This rich and deeply hydrating formula penetrates your skin quickly and effectively leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
Lotil cream has been tried and tested for over 100 years and contains a variety of properties that prevent infections, helping the skin's healing process. In addition it also helps to stop cuts and broken skin from stinging. Lotil is perfect for use on hands, elbows, knees, body and face.
Features of Lotil original cream 50ml
- Handbag sized tube
- Quickly penetrates into the skin
- Prevents infections
- Perfect for us on hands, elbows, knees, body and face
- Boosts dry skin moisturisation levels
- Prevents dry skin
- All skins types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- For best results use often.
- Gently massage into your skin until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Always apply after washing, before going to bed and particularly during cold, dry weather.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, p-Chloro-m-Cresol, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here