- Latex and phthalate-free
- Helps tone your pelvic floor
- 73g weight
Tighten your pelvic floor muscles whilst teasing your inner zones.
These velvety purple pleasure balls form Lovehoney are the ideal weight and size for beginners and are ideal for tightening your Kegel muscles which can lead to more intense orgasms. Made from sleek and smooth silicone and contain free-roaming weights for heightened stimulation and arousal these balls are perfect for solo use or as a couple play. The Lovehoney excite pleasure balls are water resistant and also feature a retrieval cord for straightforward removal.
Features of Lovehoney excite pleasure balls
- 73g in weight
- Help improve the pelvic floor
- Six inches in length (including retrieval cord)
- Made from silicone
- Free from latex and phthalate
- Secret or shared arousal
- 1 x Lovehoney excite pleasure balls
- Solo play
Warnings and cautions
- Do not insert retrieval cord, leave this outside the body
- Apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant before use
- Gently insert the balls do not force
- If you are having difficulty inserting the balls try lying on your back with your knees bent, or standing up with one foot on a step
- Clean before and after use with toy cleaner or mild antibacterial soap and warm water
How to use
- Ensure that the pleasure balls are clean.
- Apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant to both yourself and the pleasure balls.
- Gently insert the pleasure balls leaving the retrieval cord outside your body, do not force. If you are finding it difficult to insert, try changing position: Lye on your back with your knees bent or stand with one foot on a step.
- Once inserted your pelvic floor muscles will clench the pleasure balls. Practise clenching these muscles to increase their strength.
- To remove the pleasure balls, gently and slowly pull the cord to retrieve.
- After use clean the pleasure balls with specialist toy cleaner or mild antibacterial soap and warm water, then leave to air dry until next time.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here