- Prevents new bladder infections developing
- Stops burning sensation when urinating
- Inhibits the adhesion of E. coli to the bladder
A medical device that prevents and treats cystitis (urinary tract infections).
Lucovital cranMed forte capsules have been designed using a highly concentrated cranberry extract which contains Proanthocyanidins. This substance inhibits the adhesions of the E. coli to the bladder, while also helping to stop the burning sensation when urinating.
CranMed capsules are to be used to prevent reoccurring urinary tract infections (cystitis). It is recommended that you drink at least two litres of water when taking Lucovital cranMed extra small capsules as this will help to flush out the urinary tract helping to reduce inflammation and flush out any bacteria that has come from the gut into your urinary tract.
Symptoms of a bladder infection
Bacterial urinary tract infections or cystitis occur when the bacteria in your gut make its way up the urinary tract through the urethra, where it attaches itself to your bladder wall or other parts of your urinary tract which causes inflammations. You can find out more about cystitis here, including the symptoms.
Features of Lucovital cranMed forte 28 capsules
- Supports the treatment of urine infections in the bladder
- Prevents recurrent urinary tract infections/cystitis
- One-a-day formula
- Highly concentrated cranberry extract
- Reduces inflammation
- 28 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used in case of allergy to one of the component
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Discontinue use of CranMed in case of hypersensitivity
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You doubt whether you can use this product in combination with medication
- You have cystitis and the symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- You have traces of blood in the urine
- You have severe symptoms such as fever of (100.4F) or higher, uncontrollable shivers, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
You may have a urinary tract infection of the ureters or kidney pelvis. This infection requires additional treatment:
- If you have or have had kidney stones in the past
- When you use anticoagulant (s);
- If you want to give Lucovitaal cranMed forte to your child under 12 years old. Studies have not shown a safe dose for children with (recurring) urinary tract infections
Use during pregnancy and / or breastfeeding:
- No information is known about the use of Lucovitaal cranMed forte during pregnancy or the period in which breastfeeding is given. Consult your doctor or pharmacist first if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
- Take one capsule twice a day.
- Use for at least seven days until the symptoms have disappeared, but do not exceed maximum treatment period. If you still have symptoms after seven days consult a healthcare professional.
- Also drink at least two litres of water a day.
Cranberry extract, Cellulose, Hypromellose (E464), Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Red iron oxide (E172), Titanium dioxide (E171). The active substance is 36 mg Proanthocyanidins (PAC) (DMAC) per capsule.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here