- Advanced nutrition for eyes
- Enhancing quality of vision
- Protects vulnerable eyes
Once a day, easy to swallow food supplement, which provides advanced nutrition for the eyes.
As we grow older our eye health comes under increasing pressure, and in particular the macula, which protects the light sensitive cells in the back of the eye and it is responsible for the clarity of vision. The macular pigment comprises of three carotenoids, lutein, zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin. The body does not produce lutein and zeaxanthin.
Macu-Save once a day contains all three macular carotenoids. All of the three macular carotenoids in Macu-Save are of the highest quality grade. In fact, it contains FloraGLO lutein and OPTISHARP natural zeaxanthin, clinically proven ingredients to enhance the quality of vision and visual performance. These are harvested from the marigold plant, tagetes erecta.
Features of Macu-Save once a day capsules
- Gluten-free, yeast-free and lactose-free
- No artificial preservatives
- Enhances the quality of vision and visual performance
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Protects from computers, smart phones and sunlight
- 30 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult their doctor before using the product
- Dietary supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced diet
- This is a tamper evident pack do not use if the foil is broken
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take one capsule with water and food everyday.
10mg Meso-Zeaxanthin, 10mg Lutein and 2mg Zeaxanthin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here