- 100% natural
- Sourced directly from beekeepers
- Great natural replacement for sugar
100% natural manuka honey straight from New Zealand.
Manuka Bay Manuka honey MGO 40 is 100% genuine New Zealand Manuka honey sourced directly from beekeepers to LloydsPharmacy. The honey has been independently tested and rated at MGO 40, the higher the MGO number the more potent the antimicrobial activity is. Antimicrobial activity in honey is known to kill certain types of bacteria.
Manuka Bay Manuka honey MGO is a great natural replacement for sugar and sweeteners and it can be enjoyed by the tablespoon. Simply add to your favourite foods or to hot water and lemon to help support the common cold or a general pick me up. Why not try making our no bake energy balls.
Features of Manuka Bay Manuka honey MGO 40
- Fully traceable from hive to home
- Antimicrobial activity
- Great alternative to sugars and sweeteners
- 40 MGO rating
- From a pollution free environment
- Tested for quality and purity
- Genuine New Zealand Manuka honey
Warnings for use
- Not suitable for children under 1 year of age
How to use
- Recommendation is to take 1 tablespoon per day, with food/drink or straight from the spoon.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here