- Every jar can be traced right back to the beekeeper
- With 30+ MGO™ Manuka content
- Natural and chemical free
A delicious and unique blend of honey
Manuka Honey is collected from a plant that is unique to New Zealand - Leptospermum scoparium. The white flowers appear in spring and are much loved by the honey bees. Manuka flowers have a strong, aromatic fragrance and are full of the nectar which provides this dark and creamy honey.
This unique honey can easily fit into your daily routine. The best way to enjoy it is right off the spoon or mixed in warm water. It also makes a great replacement for refined sugar in warm drinks such as tea and coffee and is the perfect accompaniment to breakfast porridge, cereals and smoothies..
Features of Manuka health manuka honey blend MGO 30
- Great for daily use
- Natural and chemical free
- Product of New Zealand
- Adults and children over 1
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Read packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Either take off the spoon, spread on toast or stir into porridge.
Manuka Honey, New Zealand Native Bush Honey
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here