- Naturally high in protein and vitamin C
- Hydrolysed marine collagen
- With hyaluronic acid
An anti-aging vegicaps combining hyaluronic acid, natural vitamin C, and marine collagen.
It contains type 1, purified hydrolysed collagen which is more absorbable than non hydrolysed marine collagen. It also contains organic camu camu powder and organic acai powder as well as hyaluronic acid.
The bone, cartilage, skin, gums, teeth, and tendons are all structurally composed of collagen. The polypeptides in our marine collagen have been enzymatically processed so that the peptides remain intact, they are fully digestible, and their small molecular weight makes them gentle on the gut.
Features of KIKI Health marine collagen beauty blend capsules
- It's enriched with organic camu camu powder, acai powder and hyaluronic acid
- Low molecular weight makes them gentle on the gut
- 870mg per of collagen per serving (2 capsules)
- Easier to absorb as it contains type 1 purified hydrolysed collagen
- The peptides remain intact due to enzymatic processing
- Sustainably sourced from MSC certified fishery
- Without any artificial colours, preservatives sweeteners or fillers
- Naturally free from gluten, wheat, lactose and dairy
- Non–irradiated and non-GMO
- 150 Vcaps
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Adult intake 2 – 4 capsules once or twice daily, according to your personal and lifestyle needs.
- Take before or after food with water.
- Can take up to 15 capsules a day.
Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (Fish), Organic Acai Powder, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Hyaluronic Acid.
Shell capsule: Hypromellose.
Allergens: This product was created on premises that may contain crustaceans and products thereof and Molluscs and products thereof.
Main fish species: Cod (Gadus morhua), Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma), Saithe (Pollachius virens), Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and Plaice (Pleuronectes platessa).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here