- Treats fungal nail infections
- Prevents spread of mycosis
- Avoids spreading onto other nails and brush
Mavamed fungal nail solution is a medical device that treats fungal nail infections (onychomycosis).
Onychomycosis is a nail infection caused by microscopic fungals. They proliferate in hot, dark and wet places (like shoes) and are fed with keratin, the main component of nails. This can cause nail discolouration (nail becomes white, yellow), make nails harder or brittle, or even make them flake (onycholysis). This infection is contagious and some conditions can increase the risk of contamination, like very dry nails, excessive sweating, feet always trapped in poorly ventilated shoes, sport practices in swimming pools or barefoot.
Mavamed fungal nail solution is a medical device that treats such infections. It acts as a physical barrier that prevent the spreading of mycosis. Its “instant killer“ complex allows to stop in a few seconds the development of fungus, avoiding spreading onto other nails and brush.
Features of Mavala mavamed
- Prevents development of fungus
- Works in a few seconds
- Enriched with tea tree oil and lavender
- Creates a physical barrier to stop spread of mycosis
Warnings and cautions
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children
Not suitable for children under 18 years old
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product
- Do not use Mavamed in the event of:
- Oversensitivity to one or more of the ingredients
- If you are in doubt about using Mavamed fungal nail solution and/or to know if you can use it in combination with other medication, then please consult your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Brush product twice a day (morning and night) which will form a colourless film on the infected nail.
- Leave on to dry in the open air for a short time.
- To be more effective, cover your treated nail with a plaster before wearing socks or shoes.
- It is important to continue using this anti-fungal until the infection is totally cured and a healthy nail has grown. It can take several months. However, if you do not observe any improvement after 3 months of use, consult your doctor.
Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Trideceth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Glycerin, Sodium Caproyl / Lauroyl Lactylate, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Xanthan Gum, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Citral, Biotin, Coumarin, Citric Acid, Farnesol. [F970/1].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here