- Illuminating skin glow
- Enriched with hydrating glycerine
- Tones your skin
Illuminated and hydrates your skin.
Max Factor miracle prep illuminating & hydrating primer helps to prepare your skin for make-up while boosting the illumination of your complexion to create a natural and stunning glow to your skin. Using a unique formula which contains hydrating glycerine and congestion-busting niacinamide, Max Factor miracle prep illuminating & hydrating primer works to improve your skin tone over time so you can always have an even base for your makeup.
Features of Max Factor miracle prep illuminating & hydrating primer
- Gives your skin a even base
- Boosts your skins natural glow
- Easy to apply
- Hydrates and nourishs skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a thin layer to your skin before applying make-up.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Bht, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caramel, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/ Methicone Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here