- Reduces old & new scars
- Improves skin texture
- Hydrates & conditions skin
Reduces the appearances of old and new scars.
The gel has been enriched with a proprietary blend of cepalin and advanced rovisome technology. It works to visibly improve scar appearance from 14 days (based on consumer feedback) with optimal benefits seen at 8 weeks. Mederma use their unique formula with triple benefits to hydrate and condition the skin, improve texture and visibly reduces redness of scars.
Features of Mederma advanced scar gel
- Triple care benefits
- Improves appearance of scars after 14 days
- Reduces redness
- Specialist scar gel
- Unique formula
- Old & new scars
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to broken skin
How to use
- For best results, start using Mederma as soon as your wound has healed.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed.
- On older scars you may start using Mederma immediately.
- Continue using daily for at least 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on older scars.
Please see packaging for list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here