- Natural menthol rub
- For easier breathing
- Decongestant and topical pain relief
A natural menthol rub for the relief of nose, throat and chest congestion.
Mentholatum rub is an ointment blended from pure, natural menthol and eucalyptus with extracts of pine. The aroma from these pure ingredients naturally clears congestion, eases breathing and relieves soreness.
Whether you're experiencing muscular pain, sciatica or a painful bruise, simply rub a small amount of the mentholatum rub onto the affected area and you will instantly feel the cooling effect. A light application brings soothing relief from itching, dry and chapped skin, nettle rash, insect bites and stings. This rub is particularly useful to combat symptoms of cold and flu. By applying a small amount to your chest, you will feel the vapours begin to ease congestion in your throat and nose.
Features of Mentholatum rub 30g
- Pure, natural menthol
- Eucalyptus and pine
- Helps to clear congestion & breathing
- Relieves soreness
- Cooling effect
- Adults, elderly and children over 1 year old
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep site of application to the body uncovered or only loosely covered
- Keep clear of the eyes or inner nose
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on children under one year of age
- Do not use after expiry date
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- If symptoms persist or if any unwanted effects are seen consult your doctor
How to use
- Use on affected area 2-3 times daily.
- Alternatively, melt one teaspoon of the rub into hot water and inhale for nasal relief.
Menthol BP 1.35% w/w , Camphor BP 9.00% w/w , Methyl Salicylate BP 0.33% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil, Pumilio Pine Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Soft Paraffin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here