- Original flavour
- For when you are tired and run down
- Combination of vitamins
Combination of vitamins contained in Metatone helps to provide a gentle boost after illness.
Metatone original flavour tonic has been specially formulated to be used after an illness such as colds and flu, and when you are feeling tired and run down. Helps restore health and vitality. Metatone provides a combination of vitamin B1 and four essential minerals in a liquid formula, which help provide a gentle boost during and after illness.
Features of Metatone original flavour tonic 300ml
- Gentle boost during and after illness
- Four essential minerals
- Specially formulated
- Adults and children over the age of 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if symptoms persist
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years
- One or two 5ml spoonfuls, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Children 6-12 years
- One 5ml spoonful, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Each 5 ml Liquid contains: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride Ph Eur) 500 micrograms, Calcium Glycerophosphate Ph Eur 45.6 mg, Potassium Glycerophosphate 45.6 mg, Sodium Glycerophosphate 22.8 mg, Manganese Glycerophosphate NFX 697 micrograms.
Active Ingredients: Each 5 ml Liquid contains Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride Ph Eur) 500 micrograms, Calcium Glycerophosphate Ph Eur 45.6 mg, Potassium Glycerophosphate 45.6 mg, Sodium Glycerophosphate 22.8 mg, Manganese Glycerophosphate NFX 697 micrograms.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here