- Helps restore health and vitality
- Ideal for colds and flu
- Use when feeling tired or run down
Helps restore health and vitality.
Metatone provides a combination of Vitamin B1 and four essential minerals in a liquid formula, which helps provide a gentle boost during and after an illness. Ideal for use after an illness such as colds and flu, and when you are feeling tired and run down.
Features of Metatone tonic original flavour 500ml
- B vitamins for energy
- Original flavour
- Contains four essential minerals
- Supports you and your body
- Ideal for whole family
- Cold and flu essential
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if symptoms persist
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C
How to use
- Adults and children over 12 years: One or two 5 ml spoonfuls, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
- Children 6-12 years: One 5 ml spoonful, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Each 5ml contains: Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride Ph Eur) 500 micrograms, Calcium Glycerophosphate Ph Eur 45.6 mg, Potassium Glycerophosphate 45.6 mg, Sodium Glycerophosphate 22.8 mg, Manganese Glycerophosphate NFX 697 micrograms, Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Ethanol, E123, Caramel.
Sodium content: 16.4 mg/5 ml
Carbohydrate content: 1.75 g/5 ml
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here