- Provides up to 8 hours relief
- Non-medical solution
- Relief from migraines and headaches
Immediate cooling relief.
KooL 'n' Soothe Migraine are soft gel sheets designed to provide immediate cooling relief to the severe discomfort associated with migraine and headaches. Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine is safe to use with pain relief medication for maximum comfort.
Ready to use and with no need for refrigeration, each gel sheet stays in place and provides up to 8 hours of cooling relief. Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine sheets can be removed easily without leaving any sticky residue. For best results Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine should be used at the first sign of migraine and headache.
Features of Migraine Kool'n'Soothe® migraine soft gel sheets x 4
- Instant cooling
- Relief from headaches
- No need to refrigerate
- 8 hours oain relief
- No sticky residue
- 4 x sheets
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Use at the first signs of a headache
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and nostrils
- If symptoms persist, consult your GP
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet
How to use
- Cut or tear open the pouch and remove one KOOL 'n' SOOTHE Migraine soft gel sheet.
- Remove the transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard.
- Place one KOOL 'n' SOOTHE Migraine soft gel sheet on the forehead or the back of the neck.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here