- Drug-free migraine relief
- 3 effective intensity settings
- Helps treat & reduces frequency of migraine attacks
A convenient to use TENS machine for migraine pain.
If you’re one of the six million people in the UK who experience migraines every year, you’ll know how incredibly debilitating they can be. With over 190,000 migraine attacks every day across the country, the LloydsPharmacy migraine pain reliever TENS machine is here to help. Offering treatment for frequent episodic and chronic migraines, the migraine TENs also reduces the frequency of these migraine attacks. This TENS device for migraines is non-invasive and drug-free. The migraine-reliever is a neurostimulator that uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) for migraine relief.
When applied to the forehead using the self-adhesive electrode positioned bilaterally over the upper branches of the trigeminal nerve, the migraine TENS stimulates the nerve endings in the forehead to help treat pain in the head area. Most migraines involve the trigeminal nerve, and due to the specific design of the electrode the TENS reliever modifies your pain perception while greatly reducing the pain sensation, when placed over this nerve.
Small enough to carry on the go, the device can also be used at home to help manage and relieve migraines. The migraine reliever has three pre-set programmes; two to help treat pain and the third to help reduce the frequency of future episodes. Our Migraine-relieving TENS machine is the perfect, drug-free solution to help manage severe migraine symptoms.
Features of LloydsPharmacy migraine pain reliever TENS machine
- Drug-free therapy
- Small & portable
- Clinically evaluated
- Targets migraine headaches
- Rechargeable & reusable
- Non-invasive migraine treatment
- Levels of intensity to suit pain-relieving needs
- Quick effect
- 1 x Migraine TENS
- 2 x Gel pads
- 1 x Charging station
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Fabric bag
- People who experience migraines
- Those over the age of 16
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Seek medical advice if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
- Use only on the forehead. Do not apply on the neck or other areas of the body
- Please read the user manual carefully before you use the device
How to use
Read the user manual carefully before you use the device for the first time.
- Clean your forehead thoroughly making sure to remove any grease.
- Remove an electrode from its plastic support, holding it by one of its tips.
- Position the electrode with the pointed part placed downwards with the lower edge placed exactly on the horizontal line that joins both eyebrows.
- Press your fingers several times along the entire surface of the electrode so that it grips the skin firmly.
- Hold the device and bring the rear side of the device with the two magnets against the central part of the electrode. When the device is correctly in place on the forehead an indicator light below the button flashes.
- Select and start the programme.
- Once your programme has ended remove the device by pulling it down to detach from the electrode.
- Detach the electrode from your skin by holding one of its tips. Replace the electrode on its transparent plastic support sheet.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here