- Sterilises in 15 minutes
- Perfect for travel
A fast and effective steriliser for breast feeding equipment and baby utensils.
Milton sterilising tablets are perfect for when you're at home or out and about. We all know babies can be messy and like to throw toys and equipment out of the buggy, which is why these tablets are a must-have for every nursery bag. Once dissolved in water, these tablets can effectively sterilise bottles, soothers, teething rings and more in as little as 15 minutes.
Proper sterilisation is important during your baby's first 12 months. Milton have created a solution that only needs changing every 24 hours, meaning you can use the same solution throughout the day without having to repeatedly change the water. Simply drop 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of cold, clean water and immerse the items for 15 minutes. Milton sterilising tablets are handy at home or on the move and can kill germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Features of Milton sterilising tablets x 28
- No need to rinse
- Sterilises in 15 mins
- Ideal for travel
- Stays sterile for 24hrs
- For baby items
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- 141 grams
- 28 tablets
- Children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- Do not mix with other products as this may produce an unknown and potentially harmful chemical reaction
- Harmful if swallowed
- Can cause respiratory and eye irritation
- Harmful to aquatic life
- If solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well and contact a specialist
- If swallowed, consult your clinician
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Dissolve 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of water.
- Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution.
- They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse.
- Renew the solution after 24 hours.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate 19.5% m/m
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here