- Keeps you dry without leaving white marks on clothes
- Expertly formulated for ultra-powerful 48-hours sweat and odour protection
- Dermatologist tested
Mitchum invisible women’s spray-on deodorant protects you without staining your clothes.
With some deodorants, the chemicals that keep you dry, leave marks and discolouration on your clothes, like those annoying white marks you often see. But Mitchum invisible women’s spray-on deodorant means you can stay dry and confident in more ways than one. Just spray on once and you can be confident that you’ll smell fresh and be dry with up to 48-hour sweat and odour protection.
You’ll also be confident that your clothes will look good too, with no white marks. To apply just shake well, and hold your deodorant away from your underarm. A few seconds spray will protect you all day.
Features of Mitchum invisible women's clear fresh deodorant 200ml
- No white marks
- Fresh aroma
- Stay dry and confident
Warnings and cautions
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container may burst if heated
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin
- Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid spraying in eyes
- Avoid prolonged spraying
- Do not deliberately inhale, solvent abuse can kill instantly
How to use
- Always shake well before use.
- Hold 15cm from underarm and spray.
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Isopropyl Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Citronellol, N00116.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here