- Natural cleansing wash
- Bubble bath, wash and shampoo
- Gentle on sensitive skin
A natural and gentle cleansing wash made with soothing ingredients.
A 2 in 1 bubbly wash, perfect for your babies bath time made with soothing ingredients good for the even for the sensitive babies. The bubbly wash can be used directly on your babies skin as a wash and as a shampoo. It's beautifully natural and gentle made with a combination of coconut and glucose based cleansers and free from harsh synthetic detergents (SLS) that can dry and irritate the skin. The wash will leave the skin feeling conditioned, replenished and silky smooth.
Features of MooGoo baby 2-in-1 bubbly wash
- Soap and SLS free
- Gentle and natural wash
- Bubbles for bath time
- Replenish and soothes skin
- Can be used as a bubble bath
- Can be used on skin as a wash or shampoo
- Fragrance free
- Vegan friendly
- Dermatologically tested
- All ages (including newborns)
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Pump a few squirts under running water to make some bubbles.
- When more bubbles are required, agitate water with hands.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Coco Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Glycerin Based Conditioner), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Glyceryl Caprylate (Emollient), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here