- Stimulates collagen production
- Silky-smooth serum
- Softens skin
A plant based serum that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
MooGoo retinol substitute has been specially formulated to provide you with a plant based alternative to retinol, meaning that it it less likely to cause irritations on the skin. This unique serum is made using key ingredients such as bakuchiol, jojoba oil, natural vitamin E and shea butter, to stimulate collagen production in your skin helping to diminishes signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
Enriched with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, the babchi herb is a great natural ingredient to help your skin. This silky smooth serum is free from phenoxyethanol and parabens, making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Features of MooGoo bakuchiol natural retinol substitute 25ml
- Infused with natural vitamin E
- A plant based alternative to retinol
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- With anti-inflammatory properties
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply directly to the skin after cleansing.
- Allow it to soak in for a few minutes before following with your favourite moisturiser.
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Silky Natural Ester), Bakuchiol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Citric Acid (to balance pH).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here