- Silicone free conditioner
- Provides hydration to your hair and scalp
- Carefully made with natural oils
Maintain the microflora on your scalp with this creamy, silicone-free conditioner.
As a compliment to the MooGoo milk shampoo, MooGoo cream conditioner provides deep conditioning to the hair, making your hair feel light and silky without coating it with silicones like most conditioners do. Infused with natural oils like Jojoba and Olive Oil to moisturize hair and Milk Protein to treat hair fibres and revitalize their natural protective layer, MooGoo cream conditioner is a gentle conditioner that cares for your hair and scalp.
This product is free of silicone-based ingredients, which can weigh hair down and build up. We use a phthalate-free aromatic oil to give your hair a nice smell, while Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of your scalp.
Features of MooGoo cream conditioner
- Contains jojoba oil, olive oil and milk protein
- Promotes a healthy scalp microflora by using natural ingredients
- This product doesn't coat the hair and weigh it down
- Gentle formula for your hair
- It comes in a convenient dispenser bottle
- Conditioner works well with MooGoo milk shampoo
- It is made without silicone-based ingredients
- 1 litre
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- As with all-natural products, patch test for allergies before use
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Massage conditioner into hair after washing with MooGoo Milk Shampoo (because it's also silicone-free).
- Leave in for 1 to 2 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Repeat if required.
Aqua, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola-Based Detangler), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrant Oil - Coconut Reef (Phthalate-Free), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here