- Helps eczema prone skin
- Nourishing and revitalising
- Hydrating and moisture rich
A soothing cream to treat symptoms of eczema.
Soothe, calm and protect your skin with this moisturiser that will help treat the symptoms of eczema. The moisturising emollient cream uses an innovative barrier technology to create a cream with powerful anti-oxidents. Our Eczema cream also contains natural moisturising factors to help re-hydrate and restore normal, healthy skin structure and function, as well a emollient lipids to help soften skin.
Features of MooGoo eczema cream with ceramides 120g
- Treats eczema symptoms
- Healthy skin
- Hydrates and moisturises
- Revitalises skin
- Lightweight texture
- Softens and smooths skin
- Fragrance free
- Low irritant
- pH balanced
- Babies, children and adults with eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Not suitable for large or open wounds.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not a complete treatment for eczema.
- Your doctor's advice is required to manage complex eczema symptoms.
- Store below 30'C.
- Note expiry date in crimp seal.
- Do not use if under cap tamper seal is missing or broken.
How to use
- Patch test before use.
- Apply Eczema Cream with Ceramides generously to unbroken skin, concentrating on areas affected by and susceptable to eczema flares, dryness and itchiness.
- Use as often as required to keep skin moist (2-3 times daily).
Purified Water, Glycerol, Isopropyl Palmitate (natural emollient), Coco-caprylate (natural emollient), Tapioca Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 dioleate (vegetable based emulsifier), White beeswax, Squalane, Allantoin, Coco-octanoate/ decanoate (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate (natural moisturiser), Mixed (Low alpha type) tocopherols concentrate (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone olamine, Aloe vera leaf juice concentrate, Ceramide 3, Humulus lupulus strobile extract, Lactic acid, Sodium lactate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here