- Eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- An aromatic lemon myrtle scent
- Made with natural ingredients
Effortlessly roll on a natural deodorant that contains no aluminium.
The roll-on deodorant contains a slightly alkaline formula that eliminates odour-causing bacteria. MooGoo fresh cream deodorant is aluminium-free, aerosol-free, and natural. It works by eliminating bacteria to leave you smelling fresh. Lightly scented with lemon myrtle oil, it doesn't overpower and won't irritate your skin. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Features of MooGoo fresh cream deodorant 115ml
- A 100% aluminum-free product
- Contains hops, milk of magnesia, witch hazel, and lemon myrtle
- With a roll-on stick, it's quick and easy to apply
- Free from Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
- This product is vegan friendly
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- All natural products should be patch tested before use
- store below 30C
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake the bottle first.
- Spread liberally over the underarm region.
- Before dressing, let it dry.
Aqua, Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia), Xanthan Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Backhousia Citiodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here