- Gentle scrub
- Calms and soothes skin
A gentle facial exfoliant for all skin types.
Perfect for daily use, the Moogoo non-abrasive facial exfoliant will gently scrub the skin, helping to draw out pollutants and any impurities without irritating the skin. This exfoliator is perfect for sensitive skin, and helps to calm and soothe the skin.
Features of MooGoo gentle exfoliating micro powder 75g
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- Helps remove impurities
- Cleanses skin
- Contains salicylic acid
- Made from nourishing ingredients
- Healthier skin
- Soft and smooth skin
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Dispense a few shakes into wet hands and rub them together to create a paste, then massage over face in circular motions. Add a few more drops of water if the paste is dry and crumbly. Leave on the skin for 5 minutes to create a nourishing mask.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Bentonite Clay, Xantham Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Salicylic Acid (Plant-Derived).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here