- Nourishing & revitalising skincare
- Hydrating & moisture rich
- With cocoa seed butter & olive oil
Replenish dry skin with moisture that effortlessly sinks into the skin.
Oatmeal soap is uniquely made for exfoliating the skin and the honey is a natural antiseptic to support skin repair and healing. Nourishing ingredients blended together, including a lush moisturising cocoa seed butter and olive oil. The cleansing bar cleanses the skin and the ingredients sink into the skin to keep it hydrated.
Features of MooGoo oatmeal cleansing bar
- Quick absorbtion
- Revitalises skin
- Moisturising oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Rub soap between wet hands, massage together to create a lather, rinse off and dry thoroughly.
Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Stearate (Olive Oil Derived), Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Glycerin (Coconut-Derived, Palm-free), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Buttermilk (Fresh), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Naturally Derived, Biodegradable)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here