- Oil based face cleanser
- Deep pore cleansing
- Jojoba and avocado oil
Cleansing oil for fresh looking skin.
A non-foaming, non-clogging, oil-based face cleanser specially made for all skin types. Deeply cleanses your face, helping to remove make up and naturally dissolves dirt out of the skin. It deeply cleanses the skin and cleans the oil deep in your pores. Made with moisturising oils to cleanse without stripping skin of natural oils in your skin. An ideal for blemish prone or dry skin. Can be used for everyday washing, or as a weekly deep cleansing regime.
Features of MooGoo oil cleansing method 100ml
- Deeply cleansing
- Helps to remove dirt
- Helps to clear pores
- Hydrates and moisturises
- Softens and smooths skin
- Free from all synthetic preservatives like phenoxyethanol or parabens
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Simply massage oil into the skin.
- The longer you do this, the better as it allows the oil to penetrate deeper into the pores and dissolve old oil that can be clogging your pores.
- It’s also a great excuse for a face massage which feels really nice too.
- Wet your hands with water and massage again to emulsify the oils, then rinse off with water.
- For an extra deep clean, after oil has been massaged into the skin, soak a washcloth in hot water, wring out and place on face to steam out built up impurities.
- This will help pores open up and allow the oils to penetrate further.
- Rinse with water or wipe face clean with a washcloth.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Geranium Maculatum Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here