- Made with natural oils
- Easily sinks into skin
- Helps soothe red, dry, itchy skin
A combination of natural moisturising oils to help keep sensitive skin soft.
MooGoo sensitive skin balm has been specifically designed for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. It is an effective alternative to chemical based ointments. MooGoo sensitive skin balm is both an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal making it the perfect solution for those who prefer using non-chemical based alternatives for skin conditions or concerns.
An effective alternative or follow-up treatment to chemical-based ointments for all ages. MooGoo uses a combination of natural moisturising oils to keep your skin soft and moist whilst soothing and healing the skin.
Features of MooGoo sensitive skin balm 120g
- Mimics your skin's natural sebum
- High in fatty acids
- Leaves your skin moisturised
- Good for acne prone skin
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
- Provides relief for psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
- Eczema prone skin
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Warnings and Cautions
- If symptoms persist, consult your health practitioner
- As with all natural products, patch test for allergies before use
- For external use only
- MooGoo's creams use natural edible oils but are not very tasty so we suggest to keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply cream topically as often as required to keep skin moist and healthy.
Aqua (H₂O’s fancy name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane (Olive), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Allantoin, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil (Dalmatian), Citric Acid (to balance pH), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here