- For bright & white eyes
- Targets dry eyes
- Refreshes & soothes
Stand out from the crowd with bright and moist eye drops.
Murine have ensured that their bright and moist eye drops are specially formulated with a brightener to give bright, white results. It is also packed with two moisturisers whoch refreshes and soothes your eyes so they have that extra sparkle and targets any symptoms of dry eyes. They come in a liquid gel, which helps them to stay in your eye for longer. Murine bright and moist eye drops make your eyes feel revived and looking bright and radiant.
Features of Murine bright & moist eye drops
- Fast acting & long lasting
- Specially formulated with a brightener
- Moisturising eyecare
- Radiant results
- Suitable for children aged 12 years+
- Adults & children (12 years and over)
Warnings and cautions
- For use in eyes only
- Do not use every day without a break
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- For use in eyes only
- Tilt head back and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, up to 4 times per day.
- Do not use every day without a break.
Please see packaging for list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here