- 99.9% naturally derived ingredients
- Midwife developed, mum approved
- Award winning formula
This midwife developed, mum approved fantastic skin elastic serum from My Expert Midwife is specially formulated to soothe and hydrate tight, itchy, and stretching skin during pregnancy.
The rich massage serum offers relief for skin anywhere on your body, and even helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. The award winning serum contains premium ingredients, such as essential oils plus calendula and lavender to soothe and help soften your skin, while vitamin E encourages elasticity and beeswax locks in moisture.
This rich serum can also help to ease constipation in pregnancy, when massaged into your tummy area. Treat yourself (and your bump) to a gentle softening and hydrating balm, which will help you relax whilst relieving tight, itchy skin as your baby grows.
Features of My Expert Midwife fantastic skin elastic serum
- Born in the UK
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- Soothes and hydrates tight, itchy skin
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Can be used to ease constipation
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store at room temperature
How to use
- Massage gently each day where ever needed (such as abdomen, breasts, arms, thighs and buttocks).
- Massaging the abdomen can assist bowel movement and reduce discomfort.
- Fantastic skin elastic can be used for 12 months.
- For preventing dryness coconut oil
- For its deep moisturising for itching and rashes calendula
- To promote healing for dry, itchy skin
- For restoring and protecting the skin and anti-inflammatory properties
- For calming and soothing and promoting skin healing
- For its calming, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- For promoting bowel movement, soothing restless legs and improving circulation
Vitamin e, Carnuba & Beeswax:
- For encouraging skin elasticity, smoothing and locking in moisture
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here