- Cooling and soothing
- Perfect for restless, tired and achy legs
- A no mess spray that sprays in any direction, even upside down
Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.
The spray gives a cooling sensation, reviving your skin in a refreshing spray. Feeling hot and uncomfortable is a common symptom during pregnancy. Your body works hard during pregnancy and produces different hormones. As a result your body temperature can rise and you may feel hotter and more uncomfortable.
This fine mist is developed by midwives to cool and soothe swollen legs and ankles, and is also suitable for other parts of the body. Made with a blend of pure essential oils, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils to cool, aloe to soothe, and black pepper and sweet orange oils helps to ease puffiness, helping you feel like you again.
Features of My Expert Midwife keep your cool mist
- Safe to use in pregnancy from the first trimester
- Made from 95% naturally derived ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Refreshing spray
- Cool and soothes swollen legs and ankles
- Suitable for other parts of the body
- Enriched with pure essential oils
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Spray directly onto skin for a cooling sensation, no need to massage in.
- You can spray this anywhere on the skin, even with the bottle upside down.
- Use as often as required.
A cooling mist that includes:
- Eucalyptus to helps to reduce inflammation and pain, and stimulates and increases the blood supply to the skin.
- Sweet orange, known for its relaxing and sedative properties, as well as being used historically as a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory.
- Black pepper for it’s anti-inflammatory and known for helping to ease aches and pains
- Geranium known to relieve anxiety by encouraging the regulation and balance of hormones within the body.
- Peppermint to cool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here