- Midwife developed
- Safe to use in pregnancy from the first trimester
- Suitable for vegans
Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.
A discrete addition to your pregnancy tool kit for when sickness strikes. Sick of It! spritz is a handy and fragrant and gentle blend of peppermint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils, whose properties are known to help those feelings of sickness and nausea. This spray can help you manage some of the symptoms of nausea experienced in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and throughout your pregnancy to make your daily life a little easier.
Features of My Expert Midwife sick of it! spritz
- Handbag sized and small enough to be carried around discreetly
- Born in the UK
- Blend of peppermint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils
- Helps with some of the symptoms of nausea
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Spray when you feel the need and as often as required, onto skin, a tissue, pulse points, bedding or the air.
- As nausea is very individual to each woman and each pregnancy, it may take a while to discover which method works best for you.
- Their midwives have also developed the rollerball to use as part of your pregnancy nausea toolkit.
- Contact your midwife or maternity team for further advice if you are unable to tolerate food and fluids for a prolonged period.
Lemon oil for helping to reduce nausea and vomiting, calm your upset stomach, and tackle stress and fatigue. Grapefruit oil for helping to balance hormones, regulate the digestive system and lift your mood. Peppermint oil for reducing feelings of nausea, calming stomachs and boosting energy levels. Parfum, a vegetable-based product, known for its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume').
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here