- Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients
- No gritty residue
- Perfect to use as part of your postpartum recovery plan
Relief for perineal soreness, bruising and swelling after childbirth.
Chances are you’ll be sore after childbirth because of stretching, bruising and swelling, even if you don’t sustain a tear or episiotomy. It can also be used to help relieve soreness after a caesarean section (after the dressing is removed and the wound is undergoing the normal healing process).
This midwife developed bath soak is ideal for that first bath, and to use as a soak for the first few weeks after childbirth, to help aid recovery. It contains premium Epsom salts to relax tired muscles, tea tree and calendula for their anti-inflammatory properties, bergamot to soothe and relax and arnica to help reduce bruising.
Features of My Expert Midwife soak for bits
- Epsom salts that will quickly disperse into warm bath water
- Specially used alongside Spritz for Bits
- Bag ensures you have enough for daily postnatal recovery bath for 7-10 days
- Hospital bag essential
- Suitable for vegans
- Pouch 100% recyclable
- Perfect as a gift from one mum to another
- Birth/new mum
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Add 2-3 handfuls of the salts into a warm but not hot bath.
- To allow the essential oils to work effectively make sure your bath water is warm but not too hot.
- Spend some time relaxing and enjoying the aromas as this unique blend starts to help you feel like you again.
- We recommend a 10 minute soak, or longer, for optimal results.
- Safe for use whilst breastfeeding.
Key ingredients: Epsom Salts are high in magnesium, - known for their detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects on the body, helping reduce swelling, stiffness and pain. Magnesium has been shown to absorb faster through the skin than if ingested. Arnica - has long been associated with healing properties including bruising, muscle aches, wounds, and swelling. Tea Tree and calendula - are anti-inflammatory, soothing, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, supporting the body’s healing process after childbirth. Bergamot is mood boosting with mildly sedating effects helping you relax and feel like you again.
*ingredients also include sunflower seed oil, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here