- Relieves nausea in pregnancy
- One month supply
- With vitamin C, B6 & B12
Help relieve feelings of nausea in pregnancy.
The melts contain ginger which is known to be an effective natural remedy in relieving nausea. Vitamin C, B6 and B12 contribute to the normal energy yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and C increases iron absorption.
These midwife developed ginger and lemon flavoured melts are combined with vitamins B6, B12 and C and are designed to melt on your tongue and help manage the symptoms of nausea experienced in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and throughout your pregnancy to make your daily life a little easier.
Features of My Expert Midwife soothing ginger melts
- Tasty lemon flavour
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue
- Discrete addition to your pregnancy kit
- Handbag sized to be carried around discreetly
- Safe to use in pregnancy from the first trimester
- Vegan friendly
- 60 x melts
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated daily intake
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Melt one tablet on the tongue, up to three times daily.
- Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
Please see packaging for full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here