- Midwife developed & mum approved
- Born in the UK
- Paraben free
An award-winning hospital bag essential, whilst helping to aid recovery.
New mums may be quite sore after childbirth due stretching, bruising and swelling of the perineum. Developed by experienced midwives who understand how the body feels after birth, we know what provides safe, instant relief and recovery.
Spritz for Bits is made with a unique combination of natural essential oils which can help to ease perineal discomfort, including lavender for soothing pain relief, tea tree for its antibacterial properties, and witch hazel to help promote healing.
Features of My Expert Midwife spritz for bits
- Not tested on animals
- For safe, instant relief and recovery
- Enriched with natural essential oils
- Eases perineal discomfort
- Birth & new mums
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If you notice pain or burning it may be a reaction, please rinse and stop use
How to use
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays directly over the area, as well as any area of the body suffering from swelling, bruising or general discomfort.
- Alternatively, spray on to a tissue and wipe.
- A tingling sensation on application is to be expected and shows that Spritz for Bits is working.
- If you notice pain or burning it may be a reaction, please rinse and stop use.
Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Melleuca Alternifolia (Tee Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here