- Midwife developed
- Essential to add to your hospital bag checklist
- Perfect to use throughout pregnancy, especially in the third trimester
Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.
The spray helps to calm and centre you, and focus your energy during labour. Sometimes awaiting the arrival of your baby can make you anxious or stressed, and this is more common during the end stages of pregnancy, during labour and the transition phase. Their midwives understand that these feelings can be overwhelming, and so have developed spritz for labour.
This spray is a blend of pure essential oils, frankincense and geranium which are known for their calming and grounding properties, and orange oil to bring focused energy, which will help you overcome feelings of nervousness, so you feel more centered and in control.
Features of My Expert Midwife spritz for labour
- Use this spray alongside other techniques, such as breathing relaxation exercises and hypnobirthing, to create a more relaxing environment
- Born in the UK
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- Pregnancy & labour
Warnings and cautions
- We do not advise using spritz for labour on your baby. Your baby’s skin is very sensitive and needs to adapt slowly to life in the outside world by using as few products on their skin as possible in the first few weeks
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Spray onto skin, pulse points, a tissue or your pillow and inhale
- Your birth partner can keep this spritz close by during labour support your breathing.
- Use when in labour and later stages of pregnancy if you are feeling overwhelmed and need to calm and focus yourself to feel more grounded.
- Re-spray as often as needed.
Key ingredients are frankincense & geranium oil helping you to feel grounded, centred and more relaxed. Orange oil has properties which calm and uplift allowing you to focus your energy.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here