- For the treatment and prevention of athlete's foot
- Destroys fungi
- Non-invasive treatment
An effective antifungal and antibacterial powder.
Athlete's foot is a common fungal infection that is usually found in between the toes where the environment is warm and moist. Symptoms include a scaly rash that causes stinging, itching and a burning sensation. Mycota powder targets the source of the infection by killing the fungi and bacteria responsible for athlete's foot.
Athlete's foot can be easily spread in places where trace contact occurs, such as showers or changing rooms. That's why its important to wash and dry your feet regularly, ensuring the Mycota powder is generously applied to the skin and inside clean socks to trap the infection and limit the spread. It won't be long before signs of the infection begin to disappear, and you'll be able to go about your daily activities without any pain and irritation.
Features of Mycota powder 70g
- Powder soothes and dries athlete's foot
- Relieves itching and irritation
- Destroys fungi and bacteria
- Easy to use
- Non-invasive treatment
- Adults, children and the elderly
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Contact with eyes, nose and mouth should be avoided
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Treatment should be discontinued if irritation is severe
- As with all medicines you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using the powder if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you accidentally swallow some of the powder you should consult a doctor, or go to the nearest hospital casualty unit as soon as possible. Take the container with you to show which medicine you have swallowed
- Although side effects are uncommon, after application hypersensitivity reactions may occasionally occur. Irritation of the skin may rarely occur. If you notice these or any other unwanted effects, stop using the powder and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use the powder after the expiry date shown on the container
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Each night and morning wash and thoroughly dry the affected area and sprinkle on.
- Ensure a generous application between the toes and each day wear clean socks.
- Continue treatment for one week after all evidence of infection has disappeared.
Active ingredients: Zinc Undecenoate Ph Eur 20.0% w/w, Undecenoic Acid Ph Eur 2.0% w/w.
Other ingredients: Maize Starch, Light Kaolin (Irradiated), Perfume Compound 11899 Narom, Industrial Methylated Spirit.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here