- Includes easy-to-action weight management advice and meal plans
- Personalised report to help you find your optimal weight loss diet type
- Also includes caffeine DNA report
Only available at LloydsPharmacy, the myDNA weight management DNA test kit provides Personalised Nutrition and Caffeine Reports.
An innovative scientific solution to find your optimum diet type, which foods to eat and how you respond to your daily tea or coffee. Your personalised report is clear and easy to understand. With advice regarding food groups, serving sizes and sample menus, this information is designed to help you not only achieve your weight management goals but also maintain them long term.
In addition to your Nutrition Report, you will also receive your Caffeine DNA Report which can reveal how your body responds to caffeine; from caffeine jitters to its effect on your sleep. Also discover how your daily coffee ritual impacts your diet with the Coffee Calorie Calculator. We suggest you always seek medical advice from your GP or one of our Pharmacists before making any significant changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Features of myDNA weight management test kit
- Meal plans that you can customise at the click of a button
- Innovative 'make your own' functionality if you prefer the flexibility of creating your own dishes from a range of ingredients
- Build your shopping list online
- Comprehensive Nutrition and Caffeine DNA reports
- Meal planning made easy with dozens of personalised recipes
- Online toolkit to get organised, inspired and track your progress
- Free access to an 8 week fitness training program
- Actionable advice to you assist in making sustainable changes to your nutrition and live a better life
- Interactive sample menu plan and coffee calorie calculator
- Insights into how your DNA influences your food choices
It's as Easy as 1,2,3
Upon receiving your DNA testing kit simply SWAB the inside of your cheek, REGISTER online using a unique bar code number and SEND it back to us in the envelope provided. The myDNA accredited laboratory will test your sample and will let you know when your individual reports are ready.
- 1x buccal (cheek) swab
- 1x reply paid envelope test
How to use
- Simply swab, register and send your sample back in minutes.
- Swab the inside of your cheek using the sample collection kit provided
- Register your DNA sample online
- Send your sample in the post for analysis.
- You'll then be notified by email when your report is ready to view online. It typically takes just 10 days from when the lab starts analysing your swab to the report being published.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here