- Perfect for shaping nails
- Sturdy & long-lasting
- Smoother filing process
Long-lasting with a great filing effect for a beautiful manicure.
This glass nail file is long-lasting and perfect for both natural and artificial nails to get the desired shape, as well as preventing breaking and peeling. These glass files are ideal for completing a beautiful manicure and pedicure quickly and easily, allowing you to produce salon-quality nails on the go.
Please note there are 2 colours of glass nail files available but unfortunately choosing a colour is not possible for online orders.
Features of LloydsPharmacy glass nail file
- Flawless manicure experience
- For natural & artificial nails
- Designed with high-quality glass
- Salon-quality manicure on the go
- No splitting or peeling
- 1 x glass nail file
- Natural & artificial nails
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not share nail files
- Too much filling can weaken nails
- File nails in a single direction
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- To eliminate nail residue, wash the file regularly in warm soapy water.
- Shape the nail smoothly using long, smooth strokes.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here