- Visibly brightens the appearance of nails in just 7 days
- Proven to treat fungus
- For healthy and brighter looking nails
A 2 in 1 application that treats and covers up fungus on nails.
Nail fungus is a common condition that causes yellowing and crumbling of the nails. Nailner 2 in 1 fungal nail infection brush contains fungus-fighting ingredients that can saturate deep into the nail when applied, effectively treating the fungus and improving the appearance of your nails in just 7 days.
Simply clean the area and apply daily, and you'll see a healthier-looking nail begin to shine through. Nailner 2 in 1 fungal nail infection brush is not only easy to use but has been proven to treat and prevent nail fungus.
Features of Nailner 2 in 1 fungal nail infection brush
- Clinically proven
- Treats and prevents nail fungus
- Visibly brightens the appearance of nails
- Leaves nails looking healthy and brighter
- Ingredients saturate deep into the nail
- 1 x 5ml bottle
- 1 x Application brush
- 1 x 4ml pen
- Nail fungus
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Consult a doctor if your condition persists or worsens
How to use
- One application, three times a week (preferably in the morning).
- Apply twice daily for four weeks (after four weeks, apply once daily).
- Be sure to apply the solution to the entire surface of the nail.
- Recap bottle after each use.
IngredientsEthyl Lactate, Aqua, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Resacetophenone
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here