- Treats and prevents fungal nail infections
- Improves the appearance of nails
- Visible results within weeks
A brush that treats the fungal infection on nails and restores them to a healthy state.
Fungal infections of the nail are common and can cause discolouration on the nail and lead to cracking. That's why Nailner have created their fungal nail infection brush. The brush is a unique carrier system that allows the fungal-fighting ingredients to saturate deep into the nail and combating the source of infection.
The Nailner fungal nail infection brush improves the appearance of nails and also works to protect the newly grown nail from infection. This clinically tested product is a fast and effective treatment, and it's easy to apply.
Features of Nailner fungal nail infection brush 5ml
- Total nail saturation
- Treats and prevents nail fungus
- Clinically tested
- Fast and effective nail fungus treatment
- Easy to apply - no filing required
- 1 x Nail brush
- 300 applications
- Adults living with nail infections
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Consult a doctor if your condition persists or worsens
How to Use
1. Clean nail and remove nail varnish.
2. Apply twice daily for four weeks (after four weeks, apply once daily).
3. Be sure to apply solution to entire surface of the nail.
4. Recap bottle after each use.
Ethyl Lactate, Aqua, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here