- Treat and colour
- Breathable nail polish
- Conceals any unsightly staining
Covers any unappealing damage with an attractive looking colour
Nailner breathable nail polish is a proven effective solution against nail fungus infection. With breathable nail polish camouflages any unsightly discoloration or damage caused by infected nails. How does Nailner Treat & Colour work? Nailner Colour combines treatment with breathable nail polish for healthy and beautiful nails all year long.
Nailner Brush treatment fights fungal nail infection in three ways:
Penetrating the nail: unique ingredients saturate the nail and combat the fungus at its core.
Removing the infection: by lowering the nail’s pH level, Nailner restores its healthy environment and kills fungus.
Preventing new infection: Nailner protects the newly grown nail from infection when applied as daily maintenance. Nailner Breathable Nail Polish disguises unsightly damage with an attractive natural looking colour, making it an ideal solution for wearing open shoes. This breathable formula can be used on all nails, infected or healthy.
Features of Nailner treat and colour brush
- Restores the nail
- Protects newly grown nails
- Disguises damage
- Lowers the nails pH
- 250 applications
- 2x 5ml
- 1x nail fungus brush
- 1x breathable nail polish
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucosa
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Consult a doctor if your condition persists or worsens
- May cause irritation if applied on damaged skin
- Do not expose the area to direct sunlight after application
- Discontinue use in the event of an allergic reaction or irritation and seek medical advice
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation
How to use
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet before using this product
- Before you start ensure there is no previous nail varnish on your nails that you are treating.
- On the infected nail apply the Nailner Brush treatment (transparent liquid) including the underside of front edges.
- Solution needs dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Use the Nailner Breathable Nail Polish and allow to dry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Nails can now be painted as normal.
- However before the next application, remember to remove the nail polish with the nail polish remover (recommended to be acetone free). The healthy nails can be left alone and remain painted.
- Healthy nails should be cleaned and let to breathe every 2 weeks.
- Nailner treat and colour brush contains solution for approximately 300 applications, enough for the complete treatment of at least 2 nails.
Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Lactoside, Citric Acid
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here