- Smooth & healthy results
- High gloss finish
- Enriched with aloe vera & lemon
The first superfood nail range made with kale extract for stronger, smoother healthier nails.
This NailKale superfood base coat is a powerful nail treatment that offers keratin hardening and activation to stimulate nail growth, hydration, anti-breakage and anti-splitting protection, and deep nourishment. It coats your nails with this formula for healthier and brighter nails, with a high gloss finish.
NailKale has been dermatologically tested and adds superfood extracts of aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape to deeply nourish, smooth and brighten the nails. The formula is also enriched with vitamins A, C, E, F and H for added nourishment and protection against breakage and splitting.
Features of Nails Inc nailkale base coat
- Dermatologically tested
- Nourishing & brightening nailcare
- With vitamins A, C, E, F & H
- Helps nail growth
- Defense against breakage & splitting
- Hydrate your nails
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- As a base coat:
- Apply one coat of Nails Inc base coat followed by two coats of polish.
- Finish with Nails Inc 45.
- Second top coat for glossy results.
- As a strengthening treatment:
- Apply two coats on the first day, then top up with another coat every day.
- After a week, remove and repeat the process.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Hexanal, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Polyvinyl Butyral, Isopropyl Myristate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water Aqua, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Oil, Lauraldehyde, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Acetylmethionate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide Ci 77510, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Yellow 5 Lake Ci 19140, Biotin, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here