- For healthy nails & cuticles
- Enriched with argan & almond oil
- Repairs dry nails
Maximum care and repair for your nails.
The repair oil has been infused with the moisturising blend of sweet almond oil, argan oil and rosehip oil. These oils have been chosen for their caring qualities for the encouragement of healthy nails and cuticles. The oil is easy to use, just gently massage the oil into the nail and cuticle twice weekly for maximum care and repair.
Features of Nails Inc superfood repair oil
- Strengthens nails
- With vitamin A
- Easy to use
- Nourishes & repairs
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Using the press button dropper, drop oil directly on to the nail and cuticle, gently massage in to help with absorption.
- Use twice weekly for maximum care and repair.
- Make sure you wash and dry your nails carefully if nail polish is being applied straight after.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond),Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopherol,Glyceryl Linolenate, Yellow 11 Ci 47000 Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here