- Instantly thicker and natural looking hair
- Won’t clog pores or affect the penetration of minoxidil based treatments
- Style your hair without worrying about covering up sparse areas
Delivers under the radar results and a completely natural looking finish to your style
Nanogen keratin thickening hair fibres are a great way for anyone to add volume and thickness to fine or thinning hair. These keratin fibres are easy to apply and should be sprinkled on to your already styled hair.
Keratin thickening hair fibres are made with 100% keratin and have been Dermatologically tested, they are suitable for sensitive scalps and won’t clog pores or affect the penetration of minoxidil based treatments. Achieve instantly thicker and natural looking hair and let the Nanogen keratin thickening hair fibres bulk up your hair and conceal any areas of hair thinning or scalp show through in seconds.
Features of Nanogen keratin thickening hair fibres
- Unique Hair Growth Factor complex
- Encourages a visibly thicker effect
- Scientifically developed hair thickening treatmen
- Instantly shinier with gorgeous natural volume
- Enriched with green tea extracts
- Paraben and SLS free
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using this product
How to use
- Style your hair as normal.
- Lightly sprinkle on areas where thicker hair and volume is needed.
- Gently blend the fibres with your fingers.
- For best results and for impressive water resistance, use Hair Fibre Locking Spray or hairspray.
Keratin, Sodium C12-18 Alkyl Sulfate, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Oleyl Betaine, Silica, Ceramide 1, PTFE, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-3, Polyquaternium-22, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-95, Mica, Polyacrylate-15, EDTA. May Contain (+/-) CI 15985 (FD&C Yellow No.6), CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No.5), CI 16035 (FD&C Red No.40), CI 45380 (D&C Red No.22), CI 17200 (D&C Red No.33), CI 61570 (D&C Green No.5), CI 42053 (FD&C Green No.3), CI 61565 (D&C Green No.6), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No.1), CI 15510 (D&C Orange No.4).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here