- Thickening hair treatment
- Visibly fattens finer hair
- Hair is strengthened and moisturised
Advanced conditioning hair treatment encourages a visibly thicker effect.
Nanogen thickening treatment conditioner for women is a scientifically developed hair thickening treatment that visibly plumps fine hair from the very first wash. This thickening treatment contains the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid: helps cells in the hair follicle and scalp hold on to water for plumpness and hydration, allowing for nourished, shiny hair.
- Caffeine: penetrates the hair root and is believed to help stimulate hair follicles for faster, stronger hair growth.
- Green tea extract: this antioxidant powerhouse helps protects hair follicles from the inflammatory effect of free-radical damage, for a soothing effect and a healthy scalp.
- Provitamin B5: attracts water molecules for intense hydration in the hair follicle. Hair is moisturised, shiny and with less static and flyaways.
Features of Nanogen thickening treatment conditioner for women
- Unique Hair Growth Factor complex
- Encourages a visibly thicker effect
- Scientifically developed hair thickening treatment
- Instantly shinier with gorgeous natural volume
- Enriched with green tea extracts
- Paraben and SLS free
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation while using this product
How to use
- Apply to wet hair.
- Massage gently throughout the hair and scalp.
- Leave for around one to four minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- For best results use every time you wash your hair.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propanediol, Menthyl Lactate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dextran, Parfum (Fragrance), Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Undecylenic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycine, Prunus Africana Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Zinc Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here