- Hayfever relief
- 30 sprays per bottle
- Targets itchy & runny noses
Effective relief from hay fever symptoms.
The Nasacort nasal spray works to help you with a range of allergy symptoms, from congestion, itchy eyes to any sinus discomfort. All it takes is two sprays in each nostril once a day for 24 hour protection and you will be feeling back to yourself in no time.
Features of Nasacort allergy nasal spray
- 24 hour protection
- Helps blocked noses
- Adult nasal spray
- For itchy & watery eyes
- Easy to use
- 30 sprays
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- This medicine is not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years of age
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding you should not use this medicine unless your doctor has advised
- You should not use the spray every day for longer than one month without consulting your doctor
How to use
- The usual starting dose is 2 sprays in each nostril each day.
- Once the symptoms of allergy are under control, the dose may be lowered to 1 spray in each nostril each day.
- Use the lowest dose possible to control your symptoms.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here