- Protection from viruses, cold & flu
- Suitable for children from aged 1 year+
- Scientifically proven formula
Help protect yourself from viruses, colds and flu and with an extra layer of protection.
Nasofed protect anti-viral nasal spray has unique thixotropic properties together with anti-viral therapeutic ingredients which create a more effective and longer lasting protective barrier film than conventional nasal sprays, protecting the inside of the nasal cavity against the adhesion, penetration and spread of viruses and bacteria. The product can be used as a preventative measure in the period of increased risk of nasal mucosal infection, at the early stages of cold and flu like symptoms and as support through the treatment of rhinitis of bacterial and viral origin. The scientifically proven ingredients and moisturising water oil emulsion also prevents stinging and irritation.
Features of Nasofed protect anti-viral nasal spray
- Long-lasting protection
- Prevents leakage from nose
- Moisturising & soothing care
- Easy to use nasal spray
- Targets stinging & irritations
- 200 doses
- Adults & children from aged 1 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Clean your nose thoroughly before use.
- While holding the packaging in an upright position, shake the bottle vigorously for about 15 seconds to mix the ingredients.
- Remove the protective cap and press the pump 3-4 times until the product appears in the applicator or the Nasofed anti-viral spray mist escapes.
- Gently insert the tip into the nose, not too deep.
- Spray one dose in each nostril while clogging the opposite nostril.
- After use clean the applicator and close the package with the protective cap.
Purified water, Fucoidan, Kappa-Carrageenan, Xylitol, Natural Diterpenoid, Siberian Fir Essential oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here