- Lemon flavour
- High levels of Omega-3
- Brain and vision support
Help to support your child’s brain and vision.
Natures Aid DHA mini lemon drops have been specifically formulated for breastfeeding babies, infants and children up to 5 years of age. These award winning DHA supplement drops contain high levels of DHA and EPA which are essential Omega-3 fatty acids which help to support your child’s brain and vision.
The fuss free design of Natures aid DHA mini lemon drops are 100% sugar free and made from sustainably-sourced fish oil and natural lemon flavouring. Each 1ml serving of our Mini Drops DHA provides your child with 500mg of Omega-3 and 350mg of DHA.
Natures aid DHA mini lemon drops is 100% free from artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Features of Natures Aid DHA mini lemon drops 50ml
- 100% sugar-free
- Supports your child's brain function and vision
- Manufactured to GMP (Good manufacturing practice Standards)
- Made from sustainably-sourced fish oil and natural lemon flavouring
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% naturally sourced
Nutrient Per 1ml Omega-3 Fatty Acids 500 mg Of which Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
100 mg Of which Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 350mg
- Infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
- Natures Aid® DHA drops have been specially formulated for infants and children and is not recommended for adults.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Take 1ml daily.
- Clean the dropper thoroughly after each use with cooled boiled water.
Fish Oil, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here