- Natural blackcurrant flavour
- Supports your children’s immune system
- Vitamins C, D3 and Zinc
Contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Natures Aid Kidz immune support blackcurrant flavoured liquid has been specifically formulated to help support your child’s growth in the early stages of life. With 200mg of Elderberry extracts and Vitamins C, D3 and Zinc, the Natures Aid Kidz immune support contributes to the normal function of your child’s immune system as well as aiding in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Natures Aid Kidz immune support natural blackcurrant liquid is 100% free from artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Features of Natures Aid Kidz immune support 150ml
- For the healthy growth of your child
- 100% sugar-free
- Supports the immune system
- Manufactured to GMP Standards
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- 100% naturally sourced
Nutrient Per 5ml NRV Vitamin D3 10 g 200% Vitamin C 100 mg 125% Zinc 10 mg 100% Elderberry extract 2000 mg -
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- Children aged 12 months to 12 years
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
How to use
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily.
Purified water, Glycerine, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Natural Colouring (Anthocyanin Liquid), Blackcurrant concentrate, Zinc Citrate, Preservatives (Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Elderberry prep (Elderberry extract, maltodextrin), Vitamin D3 Oil (cholecalciferol, coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol), Sweetner (Stevia Leaf Extract).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here