- Natural lemon flavour
- High levels of EPA and DHA
- Rich in Vitamin D3
Supports the normal function of the heart, brain and vision.
Natures Aid Kidz omega-3 natural lemon 150ml has been specially formulated to contain high levels of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA. This Natural lemon flavoured liquid supports the normal function of your child’s heart, brain and vision.
This unique liquid formula uses these key ingredient’s:
DHA: contributes to the maintenance of a healthy heart, brain and vision.
EPA: contributes to the maintenance of a healthy heart.
Vitamin D: is needed for the normal growth and development of bone in children as well as contributing to the normal function of the immune system in children. Vitamin D also supports healthy teeth.
Natures Aid Kidz omega-3 natural lemon liquid is 100% free from GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Features of Natures Aid Kidz omega-3 natural lemon 150ml
- For the normal growth of bones and teeth
- 100% sugar-free
- Supports a healthy heart
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% naturally sourced
- Aids in keeping the vision and brain healthy
- Manufactured to GMP (Good manufacturing practice Standards)
Nutrient Per 5ml NRV Vitamin D3 10μg 200% Pure fish oil 4585 mg - Omega 3
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- Children aged 12 months to 12 years.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
How to use
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily.
Pure Fish Oil, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols), Flavouring (Natural Lemon Flavour), Vitamin D3 Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, D-alpha tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here